1. Know your WHY: This is a key motivator, especially if you ever want to give up. Be clear on your reasons for learning a particular skill – hopefully not because everyone else is doing it. ?
2. Set a deadline and stick to it: Deadlines help you prioritize. Have a clear, time-bound goal and stick to it.
3. Start with the basics: First things first – the #foundation is very important. Learn 1+1 before attempting 5x+4y-3z ?
4. Stay focused and committed: As you progress in your learning, it may become more challenging. Give more time to difficult tasks, avoid distractions.
5. Practice, practice, practice! Repetition aids retention, so test yourself often to see how well you’re progressing.
Have you picked up a new skill recently? Share with us in the comments
#career #learning #personaldevelopment