Wondering why your job applications do not seem to be yielding results?
Today, we highlight some likely reasons the interview invites are not forthcoming.
1. Your CV contains only your duties and not your achievements
2. Your CV is not well-structured
3. You have long employment gaps on your CV
4. You are not tailoring your application for each role you apply for
5. You are not applying for roles that fit your skills and qualifications
6. You do not follow the application instructions
Over the next few weeks, watch out for ideas on how to address these areas to help increase your chances of securing an interview.